April 26, 2011

A new Country Living magazine


The UK Country Living has been my favorite magazine to find inspiration for the rural life.  But I recently came across a NZ House and Garden Country Living.  It's pure heaven from tea and scones to kitchen decor.  It's got NZ country images on the porch and in the living room. I'm loving the vintage linen. Glass and enamel ware, shabby chic country tables, rubber sealed vintage jars filling the pantry, and china tea pots to die for.  I'm telling you, this is my new favorite magazine.  I sure hope it's a regular on the newstand. Rustic ambience with stylish kitchen hobs, recipes which I have even made!

Last week, I made the gingerbread cake and the apple cake.  Check out the scrolled feta and pesto scones.  Today, I'll make the humingbird cake.


1 comment:

Karen said...

Amazing recipes for Rhubarb Bread & Butter Pudding with Whiskey Cream, and Apple Crumble Cake, you've got to try them. (I did over Easter, to rave reviews!)