April 23, 2011

A New Homemade Escape

This is a quick update to let you all know that my Homemade Escape in real life is moving.  Sorry for my lack of posts but it's a major thing buzzing around in my mind and with so many factors to consider, (like sewing room, study, kids bathroom, kids lounge, big kitchen, parrots and neighbours) I had to focus all my attention to the decision of where to live.

We have been packing all weekend and now have a moving date -  April 30th.  Sorry knitters, May 1st won't be a good day for me to meet for knitting. You are all welcome to come to my house to unpack my kitchen! Hehe!

Friends and family will be most welcome to visit us in Beachlands. We have views of the ocean looking out towards the Coromandel.  Looking forward to getting this move behind me so I can get back to my knitting, quilting, studying, etc.

No comments: