May 11, 2011

Life is good!

I've been so tired lately, that I have found myself driving in the wrong direction. You know that feeling when the road just takes you where you have to go and you don't have to think.  Problem is, when you have just moved, the road doesn't know where you want to go?! I have been cleaning the old house and have finally finished.  OK, some of you who know me will know that by cleaning, I mean calling the cleaner, but really, I've been cleaning too!  Boxes and boxes fill my garage with no place to put anything. I have amassed stuff in my sewing room (yes, the spare room is mine!).  I just need to find the floor one day so I can actually do some sewing. I'm pleased to say that the house is warm and my furniture fits nicely in most rooms. I have not redecorated yet but when the boxes find a home, I'll go shopping. 

With all this moving, memories move too.  Boxes of junk that have moved with me since I was a little girl.  Prescious Moments, yes, those little figurines have made the move again!  I just unpacked perfume collections, hats, dolls and teddy bears.  What do I do with such treasures?  Maybe I need a bigger sewing room?

I'm thankful the move is over. But I'm also thankful for my family and my sisters who both emailed me this week. Here's to a new chapter in my life.  The Beachlands chapter.

No comments: