December 20, 2010

A Crochet Scarf on the go...

Crochet has always been a bit of a struggle for me so I've avoided it as much as possible. Recently I borrowed a Rowan book from my friend over at Struan Farm. The book has a gorgeous crochet scarf that I just had to try. So here's the book and the start of my scarf.  I asked a few of my crochet friends what a half treble was and finally settled on one method.  I'm pleased with the results so far.  I wanted to get into the Jane Crowfoot crochet club starting in January 2011 but it's full! Too bad!  (can you hear the sarcasm?) I love her blog; it's so fresh and makes crochet look beautiful!  These are the centres of my beautiful scarf.  I am using leftover alpaca, some possum merino, and Misty Alpaca that I picked up in Canada when I was there. It's going to be beautiful.

No comments: