January 29, 2011

A blissful Saturday to escape into my knitting

You have to love a Saturday that includes a one hour massage and Debbie Bliss on the knitting needles. I am completely unaffected by the rain and loving that my kids are old enough to entertain themselves.  I made blueberry buttermilk pancakes this morning, and got out the strawberry syrup and canned whip cream. I am guilt free for 3 hours or so!  

I did finish the vest that I spoke about in a recent post. Voila! I bought the yarn from South Seas Knitting in Westmere, Aucland. 

I am 3/4 finished a pair of socks which need fitting before I close off the toes; I have half a pair of denim Opal socks to finish; and I have just started a Debbie Bliss eyelet dress for a little girl named Anna. She is about 3 months old so I have started the 6-9 month size.  Just need a little pressure to get it finished for the winter.

Happy Saturday knitting to everyone!

Marilyn

2 comments:

Nicky said...

You posted at 4.46 AM !!
WOW..you really have a great long weekend planned :)
Loving the vest. Well Done
See you Sunday

Karen said...

Very good progress on UFOs!